Sunday, June 22, 2008

Personalized Google Homepage!



Check it out here: Google.com/ig
You may have to have a gMail account to use it… I have an invite if you need it…
I was wondering when Google would do more with their home page.
Some of the options so far are:

gMail InBox
Google News
Weather
Stock Market
New York Times
BBC News
Wired News
SlashDot (whatever that is, lol)
Movies
Driving Directions
Quote of the Day
Word of the Day

It’ll be interesting to see what else they offer down the road. It’s not Yahoo yet, but it’s a good start. I like Google and even before this I use them as my HomePage…

I don’t know why. Something like MyYahoo would be so much more comprehensive and Useful. But I guess I like searching Google and when I go online I’m usually going places via my Favorites menu mostly.

I've been using my gmail account day in and day out and my days won't be complete without going to google. I know most of you too :-) From searching to researching. From beneficial to nonsense.

Anyway, thought I’d give ya a heads up!

Take care and go make a million today.

0 comments: